Here are the first five reasons why your business should choose Lander Toyota:
- Over 350 new Toyotas means we’re likely to have it for immediate delivery
- Support, not just sales – be appointed with a personal Account Manager who can come to you
- Fixed price servicing for 3 years or 60,000 km
- On-site Service Department offers pickup and delivery plus driveway service until 9am for faster processing
- On-site tailored financial solutions: Commercial Hire Purchase, Chattel Mortgage, and Leasing (including Fully Maintained Operating Leases) plus Insurance and Warranties
The wheels of your business don’t turn if the wheels of your fleet won’t. We’re here to help your fleet work smarter, not harder with the right vehicle for the right job with legendary Toyota reliability and value. That means the vehicle you need, with the accessories you want at a price that your business can afford. With the huge Toyota range, creating a fleet that won’t run you off your feet, or see your buiness off the road, is easier than ever.
Put a Toyota to Work
A fleet should operate like a well-oiled machine. And nothing works better than a Toyota. That’s why thousands of fleet customers choose Toyota for their businesses every day. Take advantage of Toyota reliability, strong resale values, readily available parts, easy servicing and accessories.
We are a Certified Toyota Fleet Specialist
Lander Toyota is proud to be a Certified Toyota Fleet Specialist.
"Only Toyota offers Certified Toyota Fleet Specialists. A Toyota Dealership must prove exceptional dedication before being certified a Fleet Specialist. A series of Fleet-focused criteria must be met and confirmed annually. Fleet Specialist personnel must continually prove they have the knowledge and training to provide excellent customer service.
A Fleet Specialist Dealership has dedicated Toyota experts with advanced knowledge of vehicles and efficient fleet planning. A Toyota Fleet Specialist makes better business sense for your fleet."
- Toyota Motor Corporation Australia
For more information, please get in touch with our Fleet team.
Which Fleet plan and benefits are right for you?
Whether you manage five or five hundred vehicles, we offer comprehensive Fleet plans and benefits to add value to your organisation. Your current fleet size indicates the plan your business falls under.